- Benchmarking across Industries – How have you adapted your HR Strategy during the pandemic?
- Remote Working & Productivity – How has employee productivity been impacted by remote working? Trends & Impacts – What key trends do you see will influence the way we work and our workplace in the future?
- Employee Value Proposition – How do we preserve / enhance the Employee Value Proposition during and beyond the crisis.
10:00 - 10:45 CEST - UTC/GMT +2
The Future of Work & the Workplace Post-COVID – Long-Term Strategies for Business Success
Marco Rogledi, HR Director at Sisal Group
I work as HR Director realizing HR projects and services for Multinational Companies. My experience is in the Professional Services: KPMG (4.500 people in Italy, 650€ mil revenues) and Entertainment gaming/Digital payments, Sisal Group, (2.200 people, 850€ mil revenues). I’m involved in all processes of the HR Function solving a variety of challenges in the operational and strategic fields. I’m passionate about HR because I strongly believe in working with ethics and achieving results together.
11:00 – 11:45 CEST – UTC/GMT +2
The role of Leadership in Supporting Diversity and Inclusion
- The approach of different companies and industries in their D&I Strategy in a hybrid reality – how are you working on bias and inclusion in this new, more challenging context?
- What are the key leadership behaviours that we should promote to foster an inclusive org culture in a hybrid reality?
- How should we be measuring diversity and inclusion and link it to business outcomes?
- How to create an inclusive hybrid collaboration design conducive to equitable development and advancement opportunities?
Dorota Piotrowska, VP People and Organisation Development at HCM Deck
Two things guide me in my professional life: 1.) growth mindset and eagerness to be a pioneer in the People Experience field, 2.) Peter Drucker’s saying „Culture eats strategy for breakfast”- so crucial in the digital, VUCA world. For this reason, I chose to work at the intersection of: Organisation & Culture Development, People Development, Diversity & Inclusion Management.
My purpose is to build effective, data informed, agile, remote smart organisations that help people grow, feel enabled and self-fulfilled with the contribution they make to company’s mission and beyond.
13:00 – 13:45 CEST – UTC/GMT +2
Designing and Creating your Future Proof Strategic Workforce Planning Strategy
- Short term Operations and Technology – Which Software’s are effective, who should own the Strategyand Process, Medium Term Business Strategy Mapping – Recognizing Talent.
- Long Term – Automation and Future Technological Trends – Strategies to design your Workforce for the Impact of the future of work.
- Cost Manegement and Sustainability – How can we implement these throughout the whole process?
Kate Rand, Chief People Officer at Threads Styling
An MCIPD and SHRM- SCP accredited international HR & operations executive with over a decade of senior and executive level leadership and partnering experience. Recognised with national and internal awards, regularly speaks at events and produces thought leadership on HR and business–related topics.
14:00 – 14:45 CEST – UTC/GMT +2
UPSKILLING THE WORKFORCE FOR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION AND THE FUTURE OF WORK
- Creating a Digital Workplace – how can we re-design the physical work environment, policies and tools?
- The role of Technology – How can we be smarter when upskilling the entire organisation on digital skills?
- Engaging our Workforce – How can we develop a culture of innovation, fast pace and sharing of talent practices.
Addie van Rooij, People Operations at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Addie van Rooij is Vice President People Operations for Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE). In this role he focuses on delivering best-in-class HR services and employee experience to over 60.000 employees in more than 50 countries across the world.
During his career he gained valuable experience through leading some of the largest acquisitions in the Tech Industry (Compaq, EDS), the largest Tech Industry separation creating 2 FTSE 100 companies (HP Inc. and HPE), large divestitures (the Software and Services division) and the largest Workday HR system implementation to date for the EMEA region.
His current charter is to deliver Best-in class HR services for HPE’s employees and managers through self-management enabled HR systems and global support centers. He is also responsible to safeguard HR compliance and manage Employee- and Labor relations through pro-active employee communications and development of management. Other responsibilities include Learning Operations and Platforms, HR integrations during acquisitions and HR data privacy and compliance.
15:00- 15:45 CEST – UTC/GMT +2
Resource Management & Leadership – Strategies for undergoing a major organizational shift in priorities
- Thinking Smart & Prioritizing Effectively – Are all employees well placed to make new processes run smoothly
- Working as a Team – The importance of relying on Leaders at all levels whilst working remotely and supporting them in the implementation of new processes.
- Being a Figure for Change – How, as leaders, can we encourage a transformation in the ways of working to improve. the current organizational design?
Shauna O’Handley , Chief Human Resources Officer in Synamedia
Shauna O’Handley is Synamedia’s Chief Human Resources Officer focused on investing in capability for the future and a continued journey of a winning culture of innovation and collaboration. Having joined Synamedia in July 2019, Shauna brings with her multisector experience most recently in FinTech Private Equity where she led the people transformation agenda focused on culture, learning, engagement, and success. Shauna is a passionate believer that DE&I, innovation, and collaboration create an empowered environment that is fundamental to any business strategy’s success.