- HR’s role in transformation
- How HR can influence business agility
- How HR can be a credible partner in an agile transformation
- How an agile mindset can increase HR effectiveness
1. The Role of HR in Agile Transformation and Business Agility
Kate Rand, Chief People Officer at Threads Styling
An MCIPD and SHRM- SCP accredited international HR & operations executive with over a decade of senior and executive level leadership and partnering experience. Recognised with national and internal awards, regularly speaks at events and produces thought leadership on HR and business–related topics.
2. The Role and Capabilities of HR in Implementing Strategic Workforce Planning
- What do we mean with strategic workforce planning? What is different? Why is it important?
- What capabilities (competencies, systems, processes) does HR need to implement strategic workforce planning?
- What is the role of HR and strategic workforce planning in the future of work and enabling the business of the future?
Addie Van Rooij, Vice Presidident People Operations, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
Addie van Rooij is Vice President People Operations for Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE). In this role he focuses on delivering best-in-class HR services and employee experience to over 60.000 employees in more than 50 countries across the world.
During his career he gained valuable experience through leading some of the largest acquisitions in the Tech Industry (Compaq, EDS), the largest Tech Industry separation creating 2 FTSE 100 companies (HP Inc. and HPE), large divestitures (the Software and Services division) and the largest Workday HR system implementation to date for the EMEA region.
His current charter is to deliver Best-in class HR services for HPE’s employees and managers through self-management enabled HR systems and global support centers. He is also responsible to safeguard HR compliance and manage Employee- and Labor relations through pro-active employee communications and development of management. Other responsibilities include Learning Operations and Platforms, HR integrations during acquisitions and HR data privacy and compliance.
3. Leading Digital HR Transformation - Not a tech challenge but a people challenge
Hanna Summa, SVP Human Resources, Adven Värmevärden Group
Hanna is an experienced HR Professional with 20 years of broad strategic and operational HR management experience in expert organizations and knowledge-intensive industries as well as in energy sector. She has vast experience in transforming and digitizing HR to enable modern, efficient and value-adding HR service delivery in a complex global business environment. Hanna currently works at Adven Värmevärden Group as the SVP, Human Resources. Formerly she has worked at AFRY as VP, Head of HR Transformation & Digitalization and at Pöyry as SVP, Global Head of HR, leading the HR transformation and digitalization of the global HR function. As part of the leadership team that delivered the successful turnaround and transformation of Pöyry, she has proven track record of driving change and cultural transformation in complex matrix organizations.
4. As We Return to Office, What´s Your Strategy to Make it a Success?
- How can the return to the office practically be leverage for talent attraction, talent management and retention to add to your employer value proposition?
- What are the compelling event factors attracting employees back to the office?
- Does the re-introduction of office commute impact the company productivity?
- What are the factors to consider on the return and the link to talent attrition?
John Gustafsson, HR VP EMEA at Blue Yonder
John is driven by a strong interest in making a difference, by contributing to creating a sustainable competitive advantage in the fast-moving global business environment, to increase the value for the business, employees and customers with a focus on culture, diversity, growing talents, accelerating performance and business development.
5. Leading in Times of a Global Shift - What is the way forward?
Dr. Matthias Reuter, VP and Global Head of Siemens Leadership Excellence at Siemens AG
Dr. Matthias Reuter is VP and Global Head of Siemens Leadership Excellence at Siemens AG. His responsibilities include leadership development at the corporate level with the goal of driving digital transformation. In the years prior to this, Matthias Reuter was Global Learning and Transformation Manager at Siemens, leading learning consulting and solutions to build digital capabilities across the company.
Prior to that, he held various positions in corporate learning, HR and organizational development, leading large-scale rollouts and innovative learning architectures.
He strongly believes in leadership, learning and education as key factors for future success.